Here’s abit of info from US BFBC2 site on the upcoming Co-Op game mode; Onslaught.
FIGHT TOGETHER FOR VICTORY!
Expanding the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online multiplayer experience, Onslaught Mode delivers the first online co-op Battlefield action to PS3 and Xbox 360
Up to 4 players can team up and put their squad skills to the test across 4 enhanced multiplayer maps, fighting against enemy land, sea, and air forces such as the new Mark V SPECACT boat. Work together to secure and hold a series of capture points in the quickest time possible and compare your stats on the Onslaught leaderboards against your friends and other players across the community.
With 4 different levels of difficulty, including Hardcore, Onslaught is the ideal battle ground for Battlefield: Bad Company&trade 2 players, whether new or seasoned veterans, to perfect their squad play skills!
- RELEASE DATE: Coming soon
- SQUAD MODE: 1-4 player co-operative mode against AI enemies
- MAPS: 4 maps delivering different gameplay experiences, all with new lighting/time of day. Valparaiso, Atacama Desert, Isla Inocentes, Nelson Bay
- NEW ENEMY VEHICLES: Mark V patrol boat
- MISSION: Battle against time and try to beat your personal best
- LEADERBOARDS: Compare your stats on the dedicated Onslaught Leaderboards against your friends and other players across the community
- DIFFICULTIES: Four difficulties – Easy, Normal, Hard, Hardcore
- ACHIEVEMENTS: 8 trophies and achievements